Write a comment
Survey: Israel worst brand name in the world
Israel Today Wednesday, November 22, 2006
- Israel is suffering from the worst public image among all countries of the world.
- Anholt comments that to succeed in permanently changing the country's image, the country has to be prepared to change its behavior.
- "Israel's brand is by a considerable margin the most negative we have ever measured in the NBI, and comes at the bottom of the ranking on almost every question," states report author Simon Anholt.
- Of the 36 countries ranked, there is nowhere that respondents would like to visit less than Israel. Worse yet, the survey indicates that Israel’s people were also voted the most unwelcoming in the world.
- Americans ranked Israel just slightly above China in terms of its conduct in the areas of international peace and security.
Full report in Israel Today