Write a comment
Palestinians are in danger: the new Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett has called previously for the mass killing of thousands of Palestinian political prisoners and boasts that he "has killed lots of Arabs". UK Prime Minister and self-declared "passionate Zionist", Boris Johnson, offered Bennett his congratulations and the lucrative UK arms trade with Israel is set to continue.
Saturday 19 June 1pm
Buchanan Steps in Glasgow
to demand the Scottish Government
- renew its call for an arms embargo on Israel
- end Scottish Enterprise funding companies that arm and enable Israel’s crimes
- refuse to meet with Israeli state officials
- call on local authority pension funds to divest from companies found to be complicit in Israel’s crimes
- hold a public enquiry into the Israeli surveillance system used by Police Scotland in Glasgow
- supports the findings by Human Rights Watch and others that Israel is an apartheid state
- reject the state of Israel’s claim that it represents and acts on behalf of Scottish Jews
As of yesterday, Israeli soldiers were still executing Palestinians at checkpoints, including university lecturer and mother of a young child, Dr. Mai Afanah. The Arab-killer new Prime Minister has given an even greener light to murderous soldiers and genocidal settlers than Netanyahu.
The Israeli plan remains what it has always been - to kill, imprison, torture, humiliate and confine Palestinans until they can all be driven out to make way for Zionist Jews from around the world. Britain started the European colonisation of Palestine and is still supporting it. We have to end it.
Share the Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/526521208487330
Israel is an openly Jewish-supremacist state from the river to the sea, according to Israeli Human rights group BT'selem and many others.
Sign up for Scottish Palestine Solidarity Campaign's daily WhatsApp post on Palestine, Israel, Zionism.
1. WhatsApp name & postcode to 07592 321 692
2. Add that same number to your phone's contacts
Here's what Palestine TV, an ex-BBC Middle East correspondent and others think of these daily posts.
Become a Scottish PSC member today and join the
Strathclyde members Zoom meeting Wednesday 23rd at 7pm
Lothian members Zoom meeting Thursday 24th at 7pm
Fife members Zoom meeting Monday 28th at 6pm